Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes.
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 24h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6
Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
Front: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
|Saddle||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
* Subject to change without notice.