Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable—and just maybe the most fun—bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category-leading tire clearance, the Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Demand the absolute pinnacle of gravel performance? The S-works Diverge delivers with its FACT 11r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 for a light and lively ride that's incredibly stable and confidence-inspiring. The SRAM Red AXS eTap group provides a huge range of gears with a simple, wireless 1x set-up as well as SRAM's Orbit fluid clutch for flawless shifts in any terrain. Roval's ultralight and super tough Terra CLX wheels with Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires provide the most versatile and capable combination for mixed surface and challenging terrain. For even more aggressive capability, the S-Works Diverge is fitted with an X-Fusion Manic dropper post.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is an ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition, and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT's got your back.
- We tossed gravel geometry 'status quo' out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 11r carbon frame, the S-Works Diverge frame weighs less than 1000grams (56cm), making its incredible capability race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Frame||S-Works Diverge FACT 11r carbon, SWAT Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, flat-mount|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
Front: Roval Terra CLX, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, 21h
Rear: Roval Terra CLX, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, 24h
|Hubs||Roval AFD w/DT 240s internals|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c|
|Crankset||SRAM Red AXS|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTAP AXS Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Easton EC70 AX Carbon Adventure Bar, 16-degree flare|
|Stem||S-Works Future Stem w/Integrated Computer mount|
|Brakes||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
* Subject to change without notice.