This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name—the S-Works Enduro LTD climbs with utmost efficiency yet stays calm on even the gnarliest descents. And now with RockShox's latest Flight Attendant technology, you get wireless, predictive damping that keeps you charging descents and powering up climbs with less fiddling and more sending.
It also features a bomber yet lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes.
Just when we thought we couldn't possibly outdo ourselves, we did. With SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain, Code RSC four-piston disc brakes, and top-of-the-line everything else, the S-Works Enduro LTD is simply as good as it gets.
- RockShox Flight Attendant — We've spec'd the S-Works Enduro LTD to be ready for take-off with RockShox's latest development in suspension technology—Flight Attendant. This new tech uses a suite of wireless sensors—located on your fork, rear shock, and crankset—working in unison to detect every bump, pitch, and pedal stroke you make, enabling you to ride faster, longer, and spend less time adjusting your suspension. But don't worry, it still comes with three compression positions: Open, Pedal, and Lock if you care to do the adjusting yourself. Further, being a part of the AXS Ecosystem means you can also control, personalize, and monitor all your AXS components, and firmware updates over time will allow your Flight Attendant system to learn and receive new features.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it's on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL — Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT — Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don't grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you're left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
|Stack (low BB)||616mm||620mm||629mm||638mm|
|Reach (low BB)||437mm||464mm||487mm||511mm|
|Head-Tube Angle (low BB)||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°|
|B-B Height (low BB)||347mm||347mm||347mm||347mm|
|B-B Drop (low BB)||28mm||28mm||28mm||28mm|
|Trail (low BB)||132mm||132mm||132mm||132mm|
|Fork Length (full)||581mm||581mm||581mm||581mm|
|Front-Center (low BB)||777mm||806mm||833mm||862mm|
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Ultimate Flight Attendant, Charger Flight Attendant damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe AXS, RCT3 AXS electronic damper, 205x60, Trunnion|
|Rims||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
Front: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
Rear: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Tires||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Flight Attendant, DUB w/AXS sensor, 170mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm/200mm|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
* Subject to change without notice.