Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
In addition to these benefits, Cleat Buddies are handy plugs included with cleat sets for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes